Feel The Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel The Rush

Play with heart, or lose trying

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FTR Express #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.:Brandon:.

.:Brandon:.

FTR Express #2 Empty
PostSubject: FTR Express #2   FTR Express #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:25 pm

So this week as i promised I went out and got GM Brennan of the NYI to answer a few questions here is what he had to say about the upcoming season.
"The most important thing for my team to do right now, is to be always ready, for every single game, every single practice, night in and night out throughout the season. I built this New York Islanders Team out of young, raw talent, with lots of energy. We also have a couple team leader, veteran players to help guide us too, but in general, I have alot of confidence in this young team, and am hoping to win alot of games, and to definetly be a playoff contendor come playoff time. "
Come back as next week we plan on taking a quick look at STL , WSH and SJ and then the week after we will look at OTT, CGY and ANA
Back to top Go down

FTR Express #2
Page 1 of 1