Feel The Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel The Rush

Play with heart, or lose trying

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FTR Express

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.:Brandon:.

.:Brandon:.

FTR Express Empty
PostSubject: FTR Express   FTR Express I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:16 am

Hello today on the FTR Express we will be speaking about the Boston Bruins and there plans for this season. so I was speaking to Boston's GM Ryan and he gave me his game plan for the 2009-2010 NHL season. He told me in a recent interview that it was a tough decision but he decided he would re-build the Boston Bruins. He has seven picks in the first two rounds. Recent aqquisition Marco Scandella said he was happy to be on a re-building team as he thinks as a 19 year old he will have more playing time. The Bruins aquired Scandella last month from the Wild in exchange for Andrew Ference. Ryan is yet to release any big names although there have been rumors that PHO's 1st was on its way to BOS. Ryan also says that his four first rounders will have a big impact in the team's future. Stay Tuned as next week on the FTR express we will try getting a glimpse of the New York Islanders and ther plans for 09-10.
Back to top Go down

FTR Express
Page 1 of 1